Mobile Menu Error

Mobile Menu Error was created by habusam

Posted 7 years 23 hours ago #40977
Hello, Recently I just bought it the CK Maximenu, then after that we found we have to buy the Mobile Plugin which is we did, here is the issue please see attachment,

When I choose the Menu Place to be Current Menu it comes with error that on the screen shot

Please help, right now, Im going to put it on the top menu so my client dont be upset, thanks in advanced

Last Edit:7 years 23 hours ago by habusam
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 23 hours ago by habusam. Reason: it did not load it seems because the file was png

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Mobile Menu Error

Posted 7 years 7 hours ago #40984
Hi
can you give me more explanations about how to reproduce the issue ? by my side on your website I see the top menu with maximenu and a side mobile menu which is NOT the maximenu mobile menu. This is one from your template ...
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by habusam on topic Mobile Menu Error

Posted 7 years 2 hours ago #40989
You are right, because i chose to put it on the top, we have customers and we want them to see the inventory, however, we dont want to have to menu, we want it to be in the current menu, I will keep it for you on the current menu settings, second see the screenshot, I also bought from you the maximenu and as you seen in the attached picture its assigend to main menu so i dont understand when you said """a side mobile menu which is NOT the maximenu mobile menu. This is one from your template""" please help and more explanation, Thanks Ed

Last Edit:7 years 2 hours ago by habusam
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 2 hours ago by habusam. Reason: forgot to add screen shot

Posted 7 years 2 hours ago #40990
ok we will try to look at this.
1/ on top you have the maximenu module, this is ok

2/ when you reduce the screen size, it comes a hamburger icon which opens a mobile menu >> this is not the mobile menu from maximenu. This is a menu from your template
This is why you have this error, because your template menu does not recognize the submenu items

3/ the mobile menu from maximenu is loaded and works but you don't see it as your template hides the normal menu container (where your mobile menu is loaded as per the option "current menu" position that you have set)

Finally, how to fiw this ? >> not in maximenu. You must check in your template how to disable this unwated mobile behavior and let the normal menu with its mobile version in the position

Hope it helps

by ced1870

Replied by habusam on topic Mobile Menu Error

Posted 6 years 11 months ago #40992
I understand what you are saying but I dont have this is an option , what i have please take a look, is making the website not responsive and in this case your menu will works, take a look to screenshot please

if I make this option no, your menu will works but on the other hand the website looks very bad on mobile because it become not responsive

Please help, thanks
by habusam
Attachments:

Posted 6 years 11 months ago #40993
I do my best to help you, but this feature is relative to your template and I can not anything for that. You shall ask your template developer to help you to remove only the mobile menu feature as this causes your issue

by ced1870

Time to create page: 1.441 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 985 guests and no members online