MaxiMenuCK Only Appears Menu-Linked Pages?

MaxiMenuCK Only Appears Menu-Linked Pages? was created by jimbrooking

Posted 7 years 1 month ago #40450
Hello / Bonjour,

I now have MaxiMenuCK + Custom CSS + Mobile working on my production site, and it looks great and works as expected - very well! A question: These products are used to implement a fixed-position "Top Menu" on my site (fearringtonfha.org). They are on Positon-1 in my template, which is a slightly-modified Protostar template. MaxiMenuCK is marked to appear on all menu-linked pages, and does. However, it ONLY appears on menu-linked pages. I have a number of pages that are not linked to any menu, but are instead linked within different website pages. MaxiMenuCK does not appear on the pages that don't have a menu link. Is this by design? Is there any way I can force the menu to appear on all my HTML pages, whether linked on a menu or not?

Merci / Thanks,
Jim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic MaxiMenuCK Only Appears Menu-Linked Pages?

Posted 7 years 1 month ago #40452
Hi

Is this by design?

no, there is no specifications for the menu to be shown or not in the module, this is only managed by the joomla assignment feature. You should have a look on this, if you pusblih another module like the native login for example, it shall do the same. Just to show you that this is not a maximenu problem
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by jimbrooking on topic MaxiMenuCK Only Appears Menu-Linked Pages?

Posted 7 years 1 month ago #40454
Thanks for your quick reply. I will look elsewhere to see why this isn't working as I expected.

Time to create page: 0.658 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 696 guests and no members online