Espace réservé aux bonne idées et suggestions pour Joomlack.

Modules Manager - my disappointment

Modules Manager - my disappointment was created by soloway

Posted 9 years 5 months ago #23224
Hello!

A few days ago I bought Modules Manager, as the same as a few more of your extensions... Now I'm your fan...)))

However, it disappointed me Modules Manager. Yes, it really is a great tool exclusively for the initial development of the site. But when working on an Existing sites already, for the change the template for example, its potential is zero unfortunately. Modules Manager is not able to embed the existing modules located in positions that are not in used template. In the end, something to see them in the Modules Manager, I must first change the position of the standard tools Joomla. This is very inconvenient. Also, the whole point of presence on the site of your extension has no more meaning.

Excuse me for this post, I believe that in the new versions, you can find a solution for the much needed functionality. We are pleased to remain a customer of your extensions and you subscriber.)))

PS. Yesterday I watched Power Admin from Joomlashine, where this functionality , ie viewing of modules are not available in the template is implemented perfectly , even though everything else Modules Meneger more preferable for me.)))

PPS. Sorry my bad English.
by soloway

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Modules Manager - my disappointment

Posted 9 years 5 months ago #23227
Hi
thank you for your participation and your feedback :)

Excuse me for this post

You don't need to excuse, feedback and improvement suggestion is the better way to go ahead ;)

Yesterday I watched Power Admin

ok, but this an admin tool, right ? I will check it

I will think on a way to add this feature in a next release
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by soloway on topic Modules Manager - my disappointment

Posted 9 years 5 months ago #23233

ok, but this an admin tool, right ? I will check it

Yes, this component for Joomla admin panel, actually replaces standart panel. Some of its functions are menu control (analog Menu Manager CK) and drag-n-drop management modules (analog Modules Manager CK).

I will think on a way to add this feature in a next release

It will be great!
I have no right to teach you of course the same, but a little thought, how it can be implemented... Perhaps the most optimal - is to add a button, like the buttons add a module that is present now and when you click on it to display in the sidebar (similar to that now to create a module) modules already exist on the site, with the ability to drag-n-drop move.

However, this is only an amateur thought...))) You are of course, also make it better.
Thanks.
by soloway

Posted 9 years 5 months ago #23235
The idea is good, I will check it :)

by ced1870

Posted 9 years 5 months ago #23463
Hi
I have worked on this feature, please contact me per email to get the version so that you can test it and tell me :)
CEd

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: soloway

Replied by soloway on topic Modules Manager - my disappointment

Posted 9 years 5 months ago #23484
Good news!!!
I send you information about my e-mail through the form on the website, here: www.joomlack.fr/en/contact

Thanks!
by soloway

Time to create page: 0.689 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 868 guests and no members online