Espace réservé aux bonne idées et suggestions pour Joomlack.

Idea for new directory style menu module

Idea for new directory style menu module was created by easistudio

Posted 8 years 2 months ago #32193
I am developing website which is an "old skool" Yahoo style directory using an extension called SobiPro. It is quite a clever piece of software as within the extension you can create different sections, each having their own unique fields and categories.

On my website I have 6 different sections covering slightly different topics and each of these is an item in a menu.

What I would like to have is the Homepage displaying the menu items for 6 sections in a similar directory 2 column style style effect. I believe this can be achieved by using the blank_page component with the module only active for this page and positioned just above the main component area.

I suspect MaximenuCK could hacked to get this effect but there also might be a market for a module built exactly for this purpose? Would be good to keep some of the features of MaximenCK such as the ability to display text and an icon for each menu item.
Last Edit:8 years 2 months ago by easistudio
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by easistudio.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Idea for new directory style menu module

Posted 8 years 2 months ago #32217
Hi
thank you for your suggestion, unfortunately I don't really understand what you want to achieve.

I understand that you have SobiPro. Then that you want to use Maximenu CK

Do you want to autoload your items from Sobi in the menu ?
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.651 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 881 guests and one member online