randon display of slide show

randon display of slide show was created by Healyboy

Posted 6 years 9 months ago #42905
of all the sliders on Joomla extension I really like this slider. However, I am having a problem with it. I can get it to display on only some pages on my website.

my website is www.eldoradohomewinemaking.com . on the front page and some others the slider shows and on some others nothing. I have created a new page for quick review with just my dog, www.eldoradohomewinemaking.com/index.php...-22-04-33-09/red-dog . there should be a picture in the top center in the box that is collapsed.

Some pages just contain just text, ie Our Cookbook page, the Mead page under fruit wines. nothing fancy working in the background

I have been trying various changes trying to get it to show on all pages....I give up.

What could be wrong? I have tried other sliders and they work on every page, but they are a little funky, like I said I prefer this slider. even purchased the folder parameter to load from a folder.

TIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic randon display of slide show

Posted 6 years 9 months ago #42926
Hi
it seems that you have a JS error in your page

TypeError: $(...).tooltip is not a function

which comes from your template.js file

you shall fix this
but I think that your problem is related to your images filename like "1 (2).jpg". Try to rename them into "img1-2.jpg" and tell me if this fixes the problem
you can also try with a new module with the demo data to see if it works on this page
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Healyboy on topic randon display of slide show

Posted 6 years 9 months ago #42939
thanks for the quick response, I will check what you have mentioned and get back to you.

Replied by Healyboy on topic randon display of slide show

Posted 6 years 9 months ago #42943
solved, removed the template.js and renamed/shorten file names...working great, thanks again! Its actually working much better now, yahoo! (oh took my dog off,lol)
Last Edit:6 years 9 months ago by Healyboy
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Healyboy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ced1870

Time to create page: 0.820 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1112 guests and no members online