I upgraded to joomla 3.7.1 and Slider disappeared

I upgraded to joomla 3.7.1 and Slider disappeared was created by fmatey

Posted 6 years 10 months ago #42425
I have the latest version of Slideshow CK and I upgraded to joomla 3.7.1 and the two sliders I have in the home have disappeared ( www.ibv.org )

Now, I do not have js errors and the sliders are missing

Any ideas?
by fmatey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by fmatey on topic I upgraded to joomla 3.7.1 and Slider disappeared

Posted 6 years 10 months ago #42426
In another web habitat.ibv.org/ the slider is ok ...

....confused...
by fmatey

Replied by ced1870 on topic I upgraded to joomla 3.7.1 and Slider disappeared

Posted 6 years 10 months ago #42431
Hi again
thank you for opening a new thread :)

as said before there is no inline script loaded in your page www.ibv.org/en/

please try with the template protostar to see if it works.
Do you have a tool installed to defer the scripts or something like that, that could be in cause ?
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 6 years 10 months ago #42442
In Protostar ( www.ibv.org/acceso ) i have a js error in template.js.... (TypeError: $(...).tooltip is not a function) :pinch:

The inline script loaded is:
Code:
<script> ;jQuery(document).ready(function(){ new Slideshowck('#camera_wrap_441', { height: '33%', minHeight: '150', pauseOnClick: false, hover: 1, fx: 'simpleFade', loader: 'pie', pagination: 0, thumbnails: 1, thumbheight: 50, thumbwidth: 150, time: 7000, transPeriod: 1500, alignment: 'center', autoAdvance: 1, mobileAutoAdvance: 1, portrait: 0, barDirection: 'leftToRight', imagePath: '/modules/mod_slideshowck/images/', lightbox: 'mediaboxck', fullpage: 0, mobileimageresolution: '0', navigationHover: true, mobileNavHover: true, navigation: true, playPause: true, barPosition: 'bottom', responsiveCaption: 0, container: '' }); }); </script>
The first ";" ?????

I've manually loaded this script into the head of my template and the slider comes out:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript"> jQuery(document).ready(function(){ new Slideshowck('#camera_wrap_373', { height: '46%', minHeight: '150', pauseOnClick: false, hover: 1, fx: 'simpleFade', loader: 'pie', pagination: 0, thumbnails: 1, thumbheight: 75, thumbwidth: 100, time: 7000, transPeriod: 1500, alignment: 'center', autoAdvance: 1, mobileAutoAdvance: 1, portrait: 0, barDirection: 'leftToRight', imagePath: '/modules/mod_slideshowck/images/', lightbox: 'mediaboxck', fullpage: 0, mobileimageresolution: '0', navigationHover: true, mobileNavHover: true, navigation: true, playPause: true, barPosition: 'bottom', responsiveCaption: 0, container: '' }); }); </script>

It's the small slider..

Any idea why it does not load the script inline?
by fmatey

Replied by ced1870 on topic I upgraded to joomla 3.7.1 and Slider disappeared

Posted 6 years 10 months ago #42443
using Protostar, the script is loaded
you can try to disable the cookies_alert and yt_shortcodes, and see if there is something better

I can not tell you what is in cause, but as it loads the script in protostar we can suppose that your template is in cause for that

now on your page, the website is offline so I can not see more

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: fmatey

Posted 6 years 10 months ago #42444
In another site, I have solved it in the same way .... well I have patched it :whistle:
by fmatey

Time to create page: 0.642 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1130 guests and one member online