Error after updating to new slideshow ck version!

Replied by ced1870 on topic Error after updating to new slideshow ck version!

Posted 6 years 10 months ago #42433
ok ! I understand now that I see the slideshow CK and it is working, but as it is disabled it shall not be there.
Really strange !

it seems like SP Pagebuilder that you use to load the module does not take care about the module state. Is it possible ?

in which position have you publised the module ? is it a position from your template ? because if you load it once in page builder and also in the template, it makes 2 instances of the same slideshow and this can cause some errors

Now what I see here, simply, is that the slideshow works. Right ?

the only question that remains in my opinion, is why does it break if you publish it, and may be my explanation with the template position is the reason

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by cguimaraes on topic Error after updating to new slideshow ck version!

Posted 6 years 10 months ago #42434
As you can see in the last image of my previous post (it says Nenhum in Posição, meaning None in Position) the slideshowck module (slide20172018) has no position in template.

If I enable Slideshow CK the frontpage simply gets full of errors but the other slides in the rest of the site works.~

I disabled Slideshow CK module and now the frontpage works (even the slideshowck module that shouldn't work because the module is disabled) but all the other slideshows using CK don't obviously appear. The site is now like this because I need the frontpage to work properly.

Once again: this happened the second I updated slideshow ck!
Can I have the previous version of slideshow ck reinstalled?

Posted 6 years 10 months ago #42435

(it says Nenhum in Posição, meaning None in Position

ok :)

I give you the version before
www.dropbox.com/s/vz3uyzliap0tcf1/mod_sl...k_1.4.41_j3.zip?dl=0

but I don't understand what is related to the update, the latest version works with Joomla 3.7.1 and you can still use multiple modules on the same page.

let me know if the previous version fixes the problem (just install it over the existing one to downgrade). Don't forget to clear the caches after install

let me know

PS : it would great if I could see the page with the errors

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: cguimaraes

Replied by cguimaraes on topic Error after updating to new slideshow ck version!

Posted 6 years 10 months ago #42436
I installed the version you sent and now everything works again perfectly!
Thanks!

Posted 6 years 10 months ago #42437
great, but this is really strange !

is it possible for you to clone your website on a test area so that we can try the update and see what is in cause ?

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.695 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 713 guests and one member online