active menu open

Replied by ced1870 on topic active menu open

Posted 8 years 3 months ago #31363
Hi

I have added a php function in my template file

a JS function may be ? ;)

For now I will not have the time to spend on this, I'm working hard on my page builder and few other projects. I unfortunately can not reproduce the issue by my side, else I would already have fixed it in another way
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by peregrinedesign on topic active menu open

Posted 8 years 3 months ago #31413

ced1870 wrote: Hi

I have added a php function in my template file

a JS function may be ? ;)

For now I will not have the time to spend on this, I'm working hard on my page builder and few other projects. I unfortunately can not reproduce the issue by my side, else I would already have fixed it in another way
CEd

Sorry, I meant javascript function (I had been trying a PHP function before writing the post).

I'm sad to hear you can't look into this. It actually is easy to reproduce. If you have a main menu (I am using your MaxiMenu) with subs. Then a sidebar Accordeon menu using a sub as the base. When a sub-menu item from the main menu is selected, the page does not expand the section in the accordeon menu for that page. And, by the way, using 'current' as the base does not fix it because the section for that page should only include the pages in that sub-menu and not the rest of the su-menu items.

I do understand you are busy, but I believe a fix for this would improve your product. Please re-consider taking a look at it.

Replied by ced1870 on topic active menu open

Posted 8 years 3 months ago #31426
the fact is that you believe that it is simple to reproduce because you have the problem on your side. But, by my side I have tried many things and I don't have this issue

So now, if you want me to reproduce it, please send me a step by step procedure with screenshots so that I can do exactly the same.
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.612 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1049 guests and no members online