Sub sub-menu

Sub sub-menu was created by info@ecoesco.eu

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29554
Hi CEd,

I have a problem with sub sub-menu at www.ecoesco.eu :
on the menu Prodotti the dropdown menu shows 2 submenu , the first with a sub-submenu Caratteristiche; this last does not appear properly : not in a box, a small column in front of it, no change in background, etcetc.

I have used the param tool, but unsuccesfully.
Can you help to point me to the right direction ??

tks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Sub sub-menu

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29555
Hi
the problem is that you are using a main menu that is not maximenu. It is not designed to allow you such things ...you are creating many maximenu module , one for each submenu. I don't think that this is the best solution

I would suggest to use only one maximenu as main menu and set all your menu structure in it. You will not have so much work and also not this issue
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by info@ecoesco.eu on topic Sub sub-menu

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29556
Sorry CEd

I have posted it in wrong place.

Replied by info@ecoesco.eu on topic Sub sub-menu

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29557
CEd

the problem is that I had a main menu, and I have changed it to maximenuck,in order to have a better appearance, but then the sub menus were not visible; the suggestion from the forum were, more or less, to adjust it manouvring with css codes, in which I have no proficency at all. This is way I made different menus, except the first one Home , just to fail again for the sub menus.

So, last suggestion is to erase everything, and go bak to the old menu and forget it.

tks and regards

Replied by ced1870 on topic Sub sub-menu

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29558
in fact, the problem is : the menu in the yootheme template.
This menu can not be "replaced" by publishing another module in the menu position. This is not a standard template.

Doing like you are doing actually is not a good idea and gives you a lot of work, right ?

you should be able to disable the menu in the template and use another position to publish a standard module like Maximenu. Try this.

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.650 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 407 guests and no members online