Template Creator Bug

Template Creator Bug was created by avonrivercs

Posted 8 years 11 months ago #26990
Hi Ced,
I think I have found an issue with front end saves when using Template Creator. The situation arises when a user logs in to the site with appropriate rights and tries to edit an article. The user is able to edit the article, but when they try to save the article, nothing happens when they click the save button. It is almost like you haven't clicked the save button at all. I have tested this as Super User and can confirm the issue. I can save as normal when in the back end. I have tried disabling all plugins and the issue is still the same. If I switch templates to Protostar, the issue does not exist. This leads me to believe that the problem is in the template. I have several sites with Template Creator templates and all have this issue. Has any other users experienced this issue or is this something that I may or may not be doing. All the best, Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by avonrivercs on topic Template Creator Bug

Posted 8 years 11 months ago #26994
Hi Ced,
An update to this issue. I created a test template using Template Creator and tested without any added modules. I found that the save button works fine which tells met that it isn't your Template maker that has the issue. I then went through all of the installed modules until I found that swmenufree was the culprit. :oops: As soon as I disabled this module, the save button works normally. I have since removed this module and now use the menu from Template Creator. Sorry I have wasted your time in this, in future I will do a more thorough check before posting. Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: ced1870

Replied by ced1870 on topic Template Creator Bug

Posted 8 years 11 months ago #27006
Hi
thank you for sharing your experience on this
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.695 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 967 guests and no members online