Template style in different position

Template style in different position was created by dpf220

Posted 6 years 11 months ago #41339
Hi, I was using Template Creator a while back and am looking to get back into it. One thing I would like to know about the latest versions is:

If I create a template and I have modules 1,2,3,4 each styled a different colour say 1= red and 2 = yellow etc, can i have module 5 and apply the style from module 1 by applying a suffix in joomlas module manager? or would this need to be done in the custom CSS file?

Its similar to how the old yootheme templates worked, by adding primary-box suffix in the module manager it would apply a set style.

Hope this makes sense.

Many thanks
by dpf220

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Template style in different position

Posted 6 years 11 months ago #41347
Hi
there is no set of styles for your modules, you create the styles in the interface.
So if you want to add a module N°5, create the position in template creator and then you can copy/paste the style from another module

Hope it helps
CEd

PS : I have on my todolist to add some styles sets, and also the ability to create a css class with the styling interface that could be used anywhere. But this is a long work and will not be integrated before weeks/months

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by dpf220 on topic Template style in different position

Posted 6 years 11 months ago #41348
Thanks, the css class created in the interface is what I wanted, Ive created a style for module number one and I want the end user to be able to use that style on another module by using the suffix in module manager. I can still implement it using the custom CSS file but was trying to save a bit of time.

Thanks for the quick reply.
by dpf220

Replied by ced1870 on topic Template style in different position

Posted 6 years 11 months ago #41349
yes, for now you can use the custom css, and this is a feature in the pipe ;)

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.645 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1398 guests and no members online