Material design

Replied by joomleb on topic Material design

Posted 6 years 4 months ago #46080
Hi CEd,
no, I'm not asking you about Photoshop, that is only the article example explanation. I'm asking about what are the TCCK spacing paramenters respect the generic "Tracking" definition. Seem to be two different things:
1 - What is "Tracking" compared with the TCCK "Spacing word" / "Spacing letter" paramenters ? Seem that letter spacing could be the tracking , but if I set it as "10" in body (for example) I have back really an awful result. 2 - What is the measure ?!? "10" of what ?!? May be have I to transform that value in another unit ?

I'm pointing up a possibly Bug:
3 - If I set "10" as word space in the Page parameters, and then set it to "0" for H2 H3 H4 Titles, the "0" paramenter is not applied, but still use the page paramenter. May be a bug ?

4 - Thanks
by joomleb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Material design

Posted 6 years 4 months ago #46092
1/ + 2/ in template creator the values are by default in "px", but you can add the unit to your value like "em" or "%"
but I don't know how much your "10" value for tracking would be in "px" or other unit

examples that you can use :
10 = 10px
10em
10%

3/ this is probably a check that found your value returns nothing (0 == false). I have to check that
you can try a value like "0.1"

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.663 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 941 guests and no members online