Strange problems - Impossible to save/apply

Strange problems - Impossible to save/apply was created by dante.somigli

Posted 7 years 3 months ago #39457
Before starting I wish Happy New Year to all ...

We come to the call for help that I present:

This morning I wanted to continue my template that I had started before Christmas. I wanted to add an additional module to a line of aligned modules (4 to 5), an operation that more than one occasion did not create me problems. I add the form, settle CSS, save and apply the template. Everything seems to work, after adding the content in the newly created module, I realize that nothing happened and the template is as it was before.

I think I've made a few mistakes on Joomla (publication, location, menu assignment ... etc): nothing. I try to create a new simple form (recent articles) and check the position that does not appear ... nothing !!!

Template Creator open again and the template I'm working on. Saving seems to have worked and the new module appears regularly. I try to export it as a zip: uninstall the "old" template and reinstall the one just created. It does not work: the new module still does not appear.

I try to insert a single module by trying to call "test". Except, I apply the template installed and I try to insert a new module from joomla (login) ... nothing !!!

I upgraded Template Creator by uninstalling the previous version. The problem remains....

I tried to analyze the code and, surprise, I discovered that the index.php file does not have the new created modules.

I thought then that the template was broken ... I tried to create a new one, empty, with the simple default settings, but when I try to save it, I get a preview of the template on which I'm going crazy. I did however download and files created are identical to the one that I can not change ...

I think the problem is related to the hosting server, but since TC Creator does not return any error, I would not know what to ask.

No one can help me out?

Thanks and best wishes to all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Strange problems - Impossible to save/apply

Posted 7 years 3 months ago #39458
Hi
thank you , all my best wishes for you too !

concerning your problem, it seems like something related to a cache. This can be a cache in your website, or a cache in your browser, or may be on your server. You shall clear both and then try again.

Let me know
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.689 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1062 guests and 2 members online